Global Laser Processing Market Technologies, Market Share and Industry Forecast to 2024 – ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN –(BUSINESS WIRE)
The “Global Laser Processing Market – Technologies, Market Share and Industry Forecast to 2024” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The report estimates that the global laser processing market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 6.15% during the forecasted period of 2017-2024.
The market is mainly driven by rising demand for high quality and genuine end-products, increasing demand in industrial and medical applications and laser-based material processing preferred over the traditional approach.
However, the key restraints for the global laser processing market are lack of technical expertise and high investment. Moreover, the key opportunity for the global laser processing market is growing application areas.
The global laser processing market report covers segmentation by its type, application, and end-user. Based on type segment the market is classified into solid laser, liquid laser, gas laser and other lasers of which solid lasers held the largest share of the global laser processing market in 2017 as it is widely used in medical applications such as endoscopy and in the military for targeting. However, application segment is classified welding, cutting, drilling, marking & engraving, microprocessing and advanced processing.
Further, on the basis of the vertical segment, the market report is classified into machine tools, microelectronics, medical & life sciences, automotive, aerospace & defense, and other verticals.
- Growing Demand for High Quality Products
- Rising Demand in Industrial and Medical Applications
- Increasing Need for Miniaturized Microelectronic Devices
- High Adoption of Laser-Based Material Processing Over Traditional Approach
- High Cost of Laser Processing Technique
- Lack of Skilled Worforce
- Increasing Application Areas
- Growing Environmental Concerns Regarding the Rare Earth Elements
- Complexities Related to High-Power Lasers
Key Topics Covered
2. Market Overview
3. Market Determinants
4. Global Laser Processing Market By Type
5. Global Laser Processing Market By Application
6. Global Laser Processing Market By Vertical
7. Competitive Landscape
8. Geographic Analysis
9. Company Profiles
- Alpha Nov Laser (France)
- Altec Gmbh (Germany)
- Amada Co. Ltd. (Japan)
- Bystronic Laser AG (Switzerland)
- Coherent Inc. (United States)
- Epilog Laser Inc. (United States)
- Eurolaser Gmbh (Germany)
- Han’s Laser Technology Industry Group Co. Ltd. (China)
- IPG Photonics Corporation (United States)
- Jenoptik Laser GmbH (Germany)
- Laserstar Technologies Corporation (United States)
- Newport Corporation (United States)
- Prima Industrie (Italy)
- Rofin-Sinar Technologies Inc. (United States)
- The Needham Group (United Kingdom)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/f778mm/global_laser?w=4
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics: Lasers
Copyright Business Wire 2018
Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. Frankly and this Site make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. If you are affiliated with this page and have questions or removal requests please contact [email protected]