Customers Can Safely Dine At Village Tavern South Park
Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. Frankly and this Site make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. If you are affiliated with this page and would like it removed please contact [email protected]
SOURCE The Village Tavern, Inc.
CHARLOTTE, N.C., Nov. 9, 2018 /PRNewswire/ — In the past 24 hours, The Village Tavern, Inc., has taken proactive steps to ensure the health and wellbeing of its employees and customers following notification by the North Carolina Department of Health that one of its servers at its South Park restaurant in Charlotte, NC, was diagnosed with Hepatitis A.
“We want to reassure our customers that they are not affected by the possible exposure to this situation unless they dined with us specifically on October 30,” said Tony Santarelli, President and CEO of The Village Tavern, Inc. “If you dined with us on any other day, you are not affected.”
“We also want you to know that our employee was not aware that they were sick, nor did they show any symptoms on Tuesday, October 30,” added Santarelli. “We called everyone who had a reservation on that day and have fielded hundreds of calls from customers in the past 24 hours. We are not aware at this time of any of our other employees, or any customers, getting sick or if this employee infected anyone.”
“Our employees are all in the process of being vaccinated to be protected from the virus,” said Santarelli. “So, you can rest assured when you dine with us that you will not contract the virus.”
“If you dined with us on October 30, customers can receive free vaccinations at the Mecklenburg County Health Department at 249 Billingsley Road through 5PM on November 13,” added Santarelli. “If you choose to see your own doctor to receive the vaccine, you can bring your receipt to the restaurant for reimbursement.”
“We are taking every step necessary to ensure the wellbeing of our employees and guests,” concluded Santarelli. “The Health Department has inspected the restaurant multiple times in the past 48 hours and found that we are in full compliance with all personal hygiene and cleanliness standards. We care very much about our guests and our employees.”
©2017 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved.