$5.5 Billion Hydrogen Peroxide Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2018-2023
Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. Frankly and this Site make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. If you are affiliated with this page and would like it removed please contact [email protected]
SOURCE Research and Markets
DUBLIN, Nov 9, 2018 /PRNewswire/ —
The “Hydrogen Peroxide Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2018-2023” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global hydrogen peroxide market reached a value of US$ 4.0 Billion in 2017. The market value is further projected to reach US$ 5.5 Billion by 2023, exhibiting a CAGR of around 5% during 2018-2023.
Environmental laws and regulations play a vital role in propelling the market growth owing to the emission-free and eco-friendly properties of hydrogen peroxide. This has contributed to the rising preference among consumers to use this chemical for several water treatment and pollution control applications.
In addition to this, hydrogen peroxide is utilised in a wide range of end-use industries such as chemical, electronics, paper and pulp, mining, etc. Its demand has also been increasing in bleach products for the purpose of removing chlorine compounds through bleaching processes. Moreover, the cost-effective nature of hydrogen peroxide and rising demand for recycled paper have also positively influenced this market.
Based on the application, the market has been segmented as chemical synthesis, bleaching, disinfectant, cleaning and etching, and others. Currently, chemical synthesis dominates the market, holding the largest share.
On the basis of end-use, pulp and paper represent the largest segment, followed by the food and beverages, water treatment, textiles and laundry, oil and gas, healthcare, electronics and others.
Region-wise, the market has been segmented into Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East and Africa, North America, and Latin America. Amongst these, Asia Pacific is the biggest market, accounting for the majority of the global share.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global hydrogen peroxide market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets in the global hydrogen peroxide industry?
- What are the major application segments in the global hydrogen peroxide industry?
- What are the key end-use segments in the global hydrogen peroxide industry?
- What are the price trends of hydrogen peroxide?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the global hydrogen peroxide market?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the global hydrogen peroxide market?
- What are the import and export trends in the global hydrogen peroxide market?
- What is the structure of the global hydrogen peroxide market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the global hydrogen peroxide market?
- How is hydrogen peroxide manufactured?
- Kemira Oyj
- FMC Corporation
- EkO Peroxide LLC (AkzoNobel)
- Mitsubishi Gas Chemical Company
- PeroxyChem LLC
- Aditya Birla Chemicals Limited
- Kingboard Chemical Holdings Ltd
- BASF SE
- Chang Chun Petrochemical
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kh9jmv/5_5_billion?w=5
Did you know that we also offer Custom Research? Visit our Custom Research page to learn more and schedule a meeting with our Custom Research Manager.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
©2017 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved.