Friday, October 12th 2018, 10:38 AM CDT
DUBLIN –(BUSINESS WIRE)
This half-yearly updated observatory on the TV & Video services market includes a database and a state-of-the-art report. It covers the evolution of 41 countries and 11 regions and sub-regions and proposes a worldwide market consolidation.
The dataset provides historical data since 2014 and market forecasts up to 2022 on main audiovisual market indicators.
The report presents the analyses of experts on the main market trends as well as the upcoming evolutions.
Indicators by country
- Video viewing time: live linear TV, time-shifted TV, online video
- The top free-to-air channels’ audience share
- General access indicators: TV households, FTA & pay-TV households
- Households’ television access mode on the main TV set: terrestrial, satellite, cable, IPTV
- Digitisation levels: analogue/digital split for each access method
- Pay-TV penetration: pay-TV/free-to-air only split
- Customer numbers for the main pay-TV services
- Customer numbers for the main OTT services
- Income from public financing/licensing fees
- TV ad revenue
- Pay-TV revenue
- Revenue from OTT services: video advertising revenue (in-stream ad), DTR, Download to rent, EST, Electronic Sell-Through, SVoD – Subscription Video on Demand
Type of data
- Background data 2014-2016
- Estimates as of the end of 2017
- Forecasts for 2018-2022
- The global TV market is broken down into five main regions: Europe, North America, Latin America, Asia-Pacific and Africa-the Middle East.
- Regional aggregate data include all countries in the region
Copyright Business Wire 2018
Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. Frankly and this Site make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. If you are affiliated with this page and have questions or removal requests please contact [email protected]