Friday, October 12th 2018, 12:29 PM CDT
DUBLIN –(BUSINESS WIRE)
The report offers a comprehensive analysis and benchmarking of key performance indicators (KPIs), key business figures, relevant margins, and much more to enable executives in the online gambling industry to improve both controlling and operations.
The report is a must-read for all strategists and executives in the industry who want to save the time and money by compiling their own database – we have done it for you.
Readers of the first edition of the report were impressed:
The report saved me and my team weeks of number crunching. (CFO of online gambling operator).
Content of report:
- Current data and KPIs as well as historical data – Benchmark analyses are based on the most recent data and KPIs and also trace long-term developments.
- Revenue growth benchmarks are broken down by products/verticals.
- Analyses of financial results, such as EBITDA, EBIT- including a comparison of margins.
- Mobile business benchmarks, such as share of total online business
- Expense/costs benchmarks and margins, such as marketing, staff costs
- Player/customer-related benchmarks, such as active player development
- Product-related benchmarks, such as product/vertical split, the breakdown of casino revenues by type of games
- In-play/live betting benchmarks, such as in – play/live betting’s share of total wagers, in-play/live betting gross revenue margins
Key Topics Covered:
Part 1 – Online gambling trends and hot topics
2 Key trends and topics
3 Mobile gambling in the spotlight
Part 2 – Growth benchmarks
4 Revenue growth
5 Revenue related benchmarks
Part 3 – Key financial results benchmarks
7 Operating profit/EBIT
8 Profit before tax
Part 4 – Expenses/costs benchmarks
10 Staff costs
11 Research and development
12 Active players/customers
Part 5 – Product-related benchmarks
13 Overview, comparison, and growth development
15 In-play/live betting benchmarks
15 Casino games revenue breakdown
16 Lotto, numbers games – product benchmarking
Part 6 – Marketing-related benchmarks and analyses
17 Social marketing benchmarks
18 SEO benchmarking – which operators are doing the best job in SEO?
19 Affiliate marketing benchmarking
- Ahaworld Kindred
- Aspire Global B2C LeoVegas
- Bet-at-home Lotto24
- Betsson Lottomatica
- Catena Media Mr Green
- Cherry Online Gaming Net Gami ng
- Churchill Downs NetEnt
- Evolution Gaming Paddy Power Betfair Online
- France total (ARJEL) Spain total (DGOJ)
- Gaming Innovation B2C Stars Group
- Global Gaming Vera&John
- GVC William Hill Online
- Jackpotjoy Group
- JackpotJoy Zeal
Copyright Business Wire 2018
Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. Frankly and this Site make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. If you are affiliated with this page and have questions or removal requests please contact firstname.lastname@example.org